One more Engagement Session down!

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos from a shoot I had today - I didn't use flash on any of these - mainly post-processing work.

C&C welcome - PLEASE! I can only improve with honest feedback.

EngagementKraft6.jpg

EngagementKraft5.jpg

EngagementKraft3.jpg

EngagementKraft4.jpg

I know he has a funny face in this one but I still liked it . . .
EngagementKraft7.jpg

EngagementKraft.jpg

Going for a different look on this one - hoping it works:
EngagementKraft2.jpg

The mass of hands in the first view is creating the largest, brightest area in the compsition.... larger than either of their faces.

Number 6 is very nice! It comes off as truly spontaneous, candid and playful.

Good work on the clothing too.

-Pete

I think these are great! Good exposures, color, and fun shots!

My only cc would be to throw the one of them laying down out! It's one of those angles that is not flattering to anyone and it makes the girl look chunky, which she obviously isn't. Ya know?

Otherwise, I think you did a fabulous job!

It looks like they had a great time! You captured the youthful, playfulness in them and that is something that they will truly treasure whne they look back on these years from now. Great job!

Thank you all for taking the time to look/post!

ChristiePhoto: I have some other shots with the same angle but with her hands down - the only problem is that she was looking directly at me and I didn't like that as much - but, you're right - they hands do take center stage. I'll have to see if it works better without the hand clump :)

AllSmiles7282: Do you know if there is anything is PS that can make her "look" skinnier? Liquify her or something?

JimmyJacyMom: THank you for your comments - they were SOO playful! In fact, I have a lot of shots like this one where they were messing with eachother - it was soo much fun! She was complaining about the sun in her eye so he was trying to "help her out" here - HAH!

Kraft4vignette.jpg

Gorgeous couple! Very nice work. I really like your angles.

The only ones that I don't care for is the one with them laying down and the one with him and the dog.

Otherwise, super job! They will love them.

Nice work, I really like the first and third.

"My only cc would be to throw the one of them laying down out! It's one of those angles that is not flattering to anyone and it makes the girl look chunky, which she obviously isn't. Ya know?"

Well she's not exactly anorexic either. H

Do you know if there is anything is PS that can make her "look" skinnier? Liquify her or something?
That's the tool.

While the post/angle isn't flattering...it isn't terrible either. If you do anything, there is no need to over do it.

Great job.

Yeah, but that angle makes her look significantly bigger than she really is in my opinion. And girls hate that:) So I would get rid of it too, especially since he has a weird expression on his face too.

Try the shot again in a different shoot and maybe tweak the way she is laying for a more flattering look.

Thanks everyone for the CC, I really appreciate it! Looks like the one with them lying down is DEFINITELY OUT!

Anita - I think its funny that you didn't like the one with the dog - b/c the more I look at it, I don't like it either! I am actually doing the post-processing work on that one again to make it look more like the others. Must've been in a weird mood when I did that one - Thanks for your feedback!

"My only cc would be to throw the one of them laying down out! It's one of those angles that is not flattering to anyone and it makes the girl look chunky, which she obviously isn't. Ya know?"

Well she's not exactly anorexic either. H

Are you kidding me???? There is nothing wrong with this girl at all.Her body is in proportion, she looks healthy and fit and beautiful. I just think that was an unnecessary comment, this is the type of attitude we don't need in todays' society, this is why so many women AND young girls are struggling with body and image issues! I'm sorry but this comment has obviously offended me.:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

As for the images I think they are great captures, but I'm with the majority here I'm not a big fan of the laying down one or the one with his dog. They just don't appeal to me but this is only my opinion. I think the rest are GREAT. Tfs :thumbup:

Are you kidding me???? There is nothing wrong with this girl at all.Her body is in proportion, she looks healthy and fit and beautiful. I just think that was an unnecessary comment, this is the type of attitude we don't need in todays' society, this is why so many women AND young girls are struggling with body and image issues! I'm sorry but this comment has obviously offended me.:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

AMEN! :thumbup:

Thanks Bounce! My thoughts exactly! Thanks for saying it!

Most reactions

Back