one more for the road?

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here will be my last comparison.. I will just post the finished products after this.. Still need to work on the layers, so much to learn!

vert00042DSC_7949.jpg

vert00041DSC_7949b.jpg

I bet they would look better with so framing?? another next to do!

all comments welcome, Thanks for looking!

Oh dear, that Mother Goose has her "wings full", hasn't she?

Interesting to see your PS treatments. I have never got to understand anything of the "layer-business" in PS while I still had my old computer with WINDOWS98 on it and the PS6.0 version still running on it... so I am all in awe at your work! :)

ty laFoto., its vey amazing what you can do with it, its fun., but I am not sure if its photography.. taking the pic is photography, but the manipulation is art.. imo.

looking forward to learning more!

Great shot, love the blues...but is a bit dark.....perhaps a silhoutte of this may have given a good effect....good work! :)

Maybe it is the down that the goslings(i think thats what they are called) has, but they seem a bit out of focus

Also...did you clone the tree branch out in the second pic?

NIce work Raymond. Love the colour you got in it.

Thanks all!
the gooslings mat seem out of focus, but their fur is so fine, it seemed to come out "soft" in all the pics I took of them.

I used the stamp tool to remove the tree branches and seagulls., and the bandaid to do the retouching.

great composition and subjects! very well done imo!

Nice shot. Seems take more patience than I have with PS or I am just getting long in the tooth. The masking stuff has me riddled also.

I like the color better in the top photo, the bottom one seems too saturated, especially with blue. It does need to be lightened overall and you might consider going over the goslings with the dodge tool set on 2-3% to very subtly lighten just them.

Very nice shot overall, I like the geese and the depth and lighting of the background.

Definitely a nice scene, I think a fill-in flash on the ducks would have made a huge improvement though.

You did a good job in your edit of removing the distractions.

Most reactions

Back