One More from the Beach w/ Deja - Possible NSFW

This looks ... kind of strange to me. Maybe it's her, maybe it's me.
What type of lighting and / or editing did you use?

Same lighting in all of these, a single AB800 with bare reflector. Now how can I answer about the editing? What is it that you find strange?

Thanks for the light info! (Learning!)
The legs and head match but the body doesn't look like it belongs. Just my view of it.

Personally I would like to see how the model looks photographed with her natural hair.

Understood. I just prefer to photograph girls with "natural beauty".

You did a great job retouching her (or she did an amazing job with her makeup), and the lighting is nice. I don't think her body looks like it doesn't belong, however I do think the posing of her legs gives the illusion of her only having one leg, and I wish she didn't have the broad side of her hand facing the camera, especially with the ring that makes her look like she has a janked up finger.

Don't like the pose at all. Right arm looks long and to skinny. Head looks ps on. Not flattering at all.

Not your best, but that's still better than most photographers! :)
This looks like the same mean noon sun as the earlier post. Which isn't easy to work with. :)

I forgot to say, no I am not tired of these at all. ;)

Not your best work, the light made her look like a no neck monster (as Tyra likes to say in ANTM)
Also, she's doing the what I call to my model, belly in, cease breathing, but the way her body is positionned make her appear like one of those malnourish kids from the under developped country, with a low belly.
Her feets are not pointing in the right direction, which makes the calves appear, meh. I always say to my model to give me long nice legs with 2 foots. This pose would have work if her upper body was closer to her knees or way further :) Otherwise, nothing to say about the photo itself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back