Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, it already got dark on this one:

ch_f03_048.jpg

I wish I hadn't used all 3 of my nominations

:hail:

I wish I hadn't used all 3 of my nominations

:hail:

Well, you can stil influence others you know :p

Thanks, I thought since my mountain images are so well received, I just post more :)

Well, you can stil influence others you know :p

Thanks, I thought since my mountain images are so well received, I just post more :)

yes Yes YES do that!!!!

I am afraid not today though .. that last post was referring to why I posted this thread .. sorry ;)

you make lostprophet sad :(

anyway, do me a favour, don't edit the shot in anyway other than maybe a border.
And where is it?

you make lostprophet sad :(
[/quot]

aww .. ok, I'll give it a try:

ch_f03_062.jpg

It is a bit dark in the lower half, even though I brightened a little. But as you can see the sun is setting...

anyway, do me a favour, don't edit the shot in anyway other than maybe a border.

Hm, you spotted anything in my editing which does not look well? let me know, I am keen to improve :)

And where is it?

just above! or what do you mean? ;)

It is a bit dark in the lower half, even though I brightened a little. But as you can see the sun is setting...

Hm, you spotted anything in my editing which does not look well? let me know, I am keen to improve :)

just above! or what do you mean? ;)

ok its a bit dark but would brightening the lower part up improve it? I'm not so sure, you can see the winding road and that the important thing about the lower half

nothing wrong with your editing, its just may way of saying "stick a border around it and I'll hang a print of it on my wall" ;-)

:lol: just above

Ahhh, another lovely mountain pic! I feel the urge to go for a hike after viewing your recent threads...

(What time of year would this pic have been taken?)

Both are fantastic...I think I prefer the second one actually (the oddball once again). I love the light to dark happening, it's mysterious and quite beautiful :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back