One more RAW question.

ok after I adjust, my original RAW file is still saved, as it was originally, and I save my adjusted RAW as a jpeg, thus it is a jpeg. But after I save it as jpeg, the colors don't seem to be the same as when I changed it.

ok after I adjust, my original RAW file is still saved, as it was originally, and I save my adjusted RAW as a jpeg, thus it is a jpeg. But after I save it as jpeg, the colors don't seem to be the same as when I changed it.

You said above: "I just adjusted another picture, and I saved it as jpeg, and then I opened the untouched raw file, and it looks just like the jpeg I just adjusted. "

Do you meant that after saving the .jpg, both files look identical as far as colour is concerned?

If so, you are saving the unadjusted raw image.

This is probably due to the software you are using having a preview phase and requiring you to press another button to 'confirm' the adjustments or 'save with adjustments'.

If you can't find it you'll have to wait for someone familiar with PictureProject to answer your question.

well it askes you after you adjust, what file type you want to save it as, jpeg, or TIFF. I did an experiment and cranked exposure all the way up in pp, so the picture looked horrible, but it would be easy to see if my pp was working, and my jpeg saved the way I adjusted the exposure, so it does work, but when I do smaller adjustments, but ones you can still easily see, I am not getting the same outcome. AAAHHHHH!!!!!

well it askes you after you adjust, what file type you want to save it as, jpeg, or TIFF. I did an experiment and cranked exposure all the way up in pp, so the picture looked horrible, but it would be easy to see if my pp was working, and my jpeg saved the way I adjusted the exposure, so it does work, but when I do smaller adjustments, but ones you can still easily see, I am not getting the same outcome. AAAHHHHH!!!!!

Most reactions

Back