One more time

Which one do you like the most?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 75.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop posting this damn photograph, Im sick of seeing it.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just can't let this one go, I want it to be as good as possible. So I started from scratch once again and need all of your highly valued opinions once again, last time I promise :) The new versions still need to be straitened a bit but I want to decide which one im going with before I go any further.

#1 Origional:
t15iu.jpg

#2 new version 1:
toxicf17gd.jpg

#3 new version with diffuse glow added
toxicf28yq.jpg

my only beef is that the (I dont know know what its called) power tower line thing looks likeits the one blowing out that white smoke. lol

i like the 2nd one. it looks brighter and a little sharper to me.

what happened to the version with the stars?

photong said:
my only beef is that the (I dont know know what its called) power tower line thing looks likeits the one blowing out that white smoke. lol

I know, that bugs me as well. I didn't notice it in the dark when I first shot this. I have been back to that spot about half a dozen times and have never been able to get a similar picture of the steam. It was a very cold and still night. Most nights the steam turns out like the shot with the stars you were asking about. Completely different photo.

stars24tx.jpg

For me, it's between 1 and 2 here. I'm leaning towards #2 coz I like the building lights in that better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back