one more

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
479-7954_IMGs.jpg

Nice picture . The model looks really comfortable in front of the camera. My comments are, and they are only comments, is that the hat is too big and appears to be the focal point. My eyes are continually drawn back to the hat. I'd like to see the model's eyes more as they are a bit dark (the eyes are important). She has a lovely face that needs to be shown and not hidden. The hand in the background is out of place a little too, maybe because it doesn't look like a natural/comfortable position.
All in all i still say it's a nice photo and definitely grab her again for a shoot because she looks great in front of the lens.

No drugs oh webbed footed one. Just what i saw when i looked at the photo. It's still a nice picture.
I guess everyone (especially photo type people will look at a picture differently and i guess my comments probably reflect what i would shoot if in wxnut's place. Like i said "only comments" it's not here for critique but i take in what people comment on and have learnt heaps of new styles, techniques etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back