one more

mom2eight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
More practice with the kids today. Jewels was a great model!
_MG_8131_edited-2.jpg

I thought this one turned out good, any CC would be great. I'm still learning but I like the practice.

No replys, no CC????????? Oh well I thought it turned out good.

Great shot! The vignette is a bit heavy for my taste, though.

Birdy thanks, I know some people dislike the vinette im always torn. Sometimes I think it helps add a pop to a picture, but maybe in this case I over did it.
Gopal, this is my daughter. She was eager to have her picture taken. She usually doesn't photograph well so I was pleased with this one.

i like the framing and the expression of that kid.. love it!!!

Thanks,

Its usually hard to get her to give a good expression thats natural. She would make a great model she is very tall and thin for her age although she eats like a cow!lol

I trying to learn how to focus spot on for childrens photography with capturing they eyes. I think im getting better, but still practicing and learning.
:D

Hi- you have a beautiful dd. =)

for cc:

1- the vignette is too much
2- her skin looks a little orange to me and a tad blotchy
3- I think you over dodged the whites of her eyes, which is more noticeable since you didn't also dodge her teeth.
4- the top of her hood is blown and a tiny bit distracting

Farrah,

Thanks for the CC. I didn't retouch her skin im not sure if I like that on children or not. Didn't think about the teeth whitening, but now that you say it I notice it. Her skin doesn't look orange on my monitor, she does have a darker complexion since she is Hispanic.

Her skin doesn't look orange on my monitor, she does have a darker complexion since she is Hispanic.

maybe I'm just so used to my pasty white kids? LOL

Her skin doesn't look orange on my monitor, she does have a darker complexion since she is Hispanic.

maybe I'm just so used to my pasty white kids? LOL

LOL, well when I saw your picture I was thinking that but you said it not me. No, I have a few pasty white kiddos too you'd never know 2 of them were hispanic because they are very pale like their mama! Thanks for the CC. I'm learning slowly but surely!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back