One of my faves, but I'm not sure about posting here anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys don't get how offensive it is.You will if you post enough. He actually siad that everyone sucked but Lyncca,and Two. Everyone. And he had problems with them too. Anyhoo. I don't care. The rest of my photos are on my facebook site. I don't need to subject myself to this persons's drama. I posted my photos. You can make up your own mind. Hope you all have a fabulous season!

Please. Schwetty has given me negative critique more times than I can count on both hands.

He's given a LOT of people negative critique.

Who gives a sh*t if he thinks there are only two good photographers on this site? I have my opinions on who I think is good and who I think is a complete hack as well. I'm sure we all do.

...And yet... none of us are sitting around crying about how offensive it is. :greenpbl: PROBABLY because we post here FOR critique. It's not going to be all rainbows and butterflies and if it is, there's clearly something wrong with the community.

If you're clients are happy, and you're happy then who gives a flying f*** what Schwetty has to say about your work? Put him on the ignore list and quit with the kindergarten call-out posts.

Well I'm glad I know you are a girl and I'm not confused anymore. Well...maybe we leave it that I know you are a girl...the confused part might be permanent.

Lol... I was thinking exactly that myself - I remember back in the days when the biggest drama I had was deciding whether to use FP4 or HP5...

Folks an TPF, all of you. A request:

Please give this thread a rest.
A total and complete rest.
Just leave it and let it die.
Will you?

Wow, Welcome to the "Photographic Days of Our Lives"...sorry, but soap operas really aren't my thing.
As I read this thread and tried my very hardest to keep up, what kept popping into my head was Star Trek's McCoy saying "D**mit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a engineer!" In this case, though, my sentiment is "D**mit, we're Photographers, not Counselors."
I've had NO problems with Schwetty...I don't always agree with him, but I've never found myself bothered by something he said to me, or anyone else (though admittedly, I've not seen every thread he may have posted on).
And, I gotta agree with e.rose--why start a whole thread, under the pretense of getting C&C on some photos, when the CLEAR intent was to call someone out and create some drama? Suckered me into reading a soap opera and now minutes of my life are gone forever...

Seriously...If you two need mediation, then check with the site moderators and see if perhaps they can give you your own private space for that. Otherwise, let's move on. There's nothing to see here.

In other news...I'd sure love to see more pics of that new kitty, Bitter...

is it me or none of these pictures are in focus?

Sorry, I really thought you'd all be able to handle this without any further moderation.
It seems like you can't.
So this thread had to be locked.
Can't be helped.
It's not as if I didn't try...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back