One of my favorite Oak trees

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I always wanted to snapshot this old Oak tree. I'll be back here for another one day, it's a very interesting spot.

tree....jpg

Thx for lookin :sexywink:

Love the tree mako and its a great shot from the angle you've chosen...I think I personally would have gone with a different tint but to each his own. :D

Not surprising you "adopted" this tree as "your own" (in your mind only, of course)
There are by now three trees in my surroundings that I have declared are "mine" (in my mind) and I go to photograph them at random intervals.

This one would have been adopted by me, too, if it weren't a couple too many miles away and if it hadn't already be adopted (by you :)). It is the kind of tree that just ASKS to be photographed, it is so unique and so exceptional. I like how the branches snake themselves through your photo and their shadows do the same!

What does the original look like?

Awsome shot, the branches really just ask you to shoot them. If you can shoot even wider angle, then try putting the camera on the ground and shooting from down to up, might give even more awsome shot :D

Thx all !

Good idea toruonu, I'll try that next time.

Here's the original Lafoto. I have a few more in color but can't grab them here @ work.

tr...jpg

OTE

Thx again for checking it out. :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back