one of my favorite

OK, last comment, OP.

I can say that I haven't read all of the comments in the other threads, and I'm sure some people were "picking on you" as you put it. I am really not trying to do that, and most of what I read doesn't seem to be that way either. I think the illiteracy comment was taken out of context, for what it's worth. I don't believe you are illiterate, but I do think you could spend a little more time attempting to type like an adult, and not some 16 year old on an iPhone. The more effort you put into posts, the more effort that will be put into the critiques.

I sincerely hope you can take this at face value; there's no sarcasm or snark in this comment. Improve the way you post and ask questions, and I guarantee that the responses will increase and improve in quality in turn.

I really don't think they were calling you illiterate per se. Which obviously you aren't illiterate since you can read and write. That 8 million page post yesterday did have some good information in there. The people that spend a lot of time on here helping people want their effort to be worth it. They don't want to waste their time on people who can't put a little effort into it. Not everything in that other thread was directed at you. You kind of opened a can of worms with that thread when you voiced your opinion so everyone else voiced theirs but a lot of those opinions weren't at anyone in particular.

This thread - yes some people don't like it when people post like they are texting. They just want people to make a little effort. Spelling mistakes happen to everyone but it can make it confusing for some - but whatever its human error.

Seriously though, you can learn so much here - so don't leave. Ignore the snarky comments that don't pertain to photography if you don't like them. Tirediron and cgipson are both really great people full of helpful information that they give away freely - its a give and take thing though.

Ok I lied.

Now I'm actually irritated by you, OP. Blaming poor grammar on a rough child hood? That is the biggest load of BS I have ever heard.

There's really nothing else I can say at this point that won't get me banned, so I'm just going to (and you should take note) put you on my ignore list.

PS- that last comment just shows that your previous posts were done in laziness. The above, while not perfect, is 203974349086730458 times easier to read. Keep up the improvement. Sorry I won't be able to follow and provide any further advice for you.

The speed bumps in the road of life are ment to slow u down, not to stop you completely
Hmmm, let's see if this is more appropriate.........

The speed bumps in the road of life on TPF are meant to slow you down, not to stop you completely.

Isn't this a photography forum here people? Stick to answering simple questions. This is not a forum for pretentious, egotistic, halfwit bullies! Shut the hell up and get back to photography! So sick of this ****! I came here to glean what I can from those who know more than me. Instead I see post from morons who care more about the injustice of misusing the English language than real issues. Put half of that energy you do to pissing and moaning about other people's weakness and place it into caring about REAL issues like child abuse/world hunger.

Get a life and just shut up!

Last edited:
food-smiley-007.gif
food-smiley-012.gif

Isn't this a photography forum here people? Stick to answering simple questions. This is not a forum for pretentious, egotistic, halfwit bullies! Shut the hell up and get back to photography! So sick of this ****! I came here to glean what I can from those who know more than me. Instead I see post from morons who care more about the injustice of misusing the English language than real issues. Put half of that energy you do to pissing and moaning about other people's weakness and place it into caring about REAL issues like child abuse/world hunger.

Get a life or get laid, just shut up!

Last edited by a moderator:
fotomumma09 said:

Get a life or get laid, just shut up!

^^^ that's real mature

Can you pass the popcorn :)

Most reactions

Back