One of my photos just got an award

Flower photos usually bore me to death, but that is one gorgeous image.

Well-deserved. Congratulations!

Jon

CONGRATS! i would have never thought to take the back of the flower. good job thinking outside the box!!!!

Thanks much for joining the celebrations, Lyncca, MissMia, Jon_Are, and Flower Child!
party-smiley-018.gif

Fantastic! Well done! That's something to add to your artist résumé and a photo to add to your portfolio!

I was just told that my photo below has won the "Best Lily Photo" prize in the 2008 Neepawa Lily Festival photo contest.

p241430697-4.jpg

Neepawa is a mid-sized Manitoban town known as the Lily Capital of the World. So I guess I can brag that I took the best lily photo in the world centre of all things lily. Not bad :)

This is a small-time contest, but it has given me a big-time boost about how I feel about my photography.

Thanks everybody for your continuing C&C of my photos, I appreciate it.

Congratulations....Neepawa is also a very beautiful looking town..

Beautiful shot,well deserved prize.

Fantastic! Well done! That's something to add to your artist résumé and a photo to add to your portfolio!
This is one of the best compliments I've ever gotten about a photograph... because I'm neither an artist nor a photographer :)

Much appreciated!

Congratulations....Neepawa is also a very beautiful looking town..
Thanks! Neepawa is indeed a beautiful place. That day I was trying my close-up lens for the first time in the field, so I only shot flowers. I'll visit again next summer to do some more damage :)

Beautiful shot,well deserved prize.
Thanks much, glad you like it!

Congratulations. That's a beautiful photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back