One of my Wife for CC

I do like the first one and, to me, the over-the-top pp actually helps "make" it, though I really think that it's black in the upper 1/3 hurts it, dramatically. I am not at all a fan of the second one. It's not that the theme is bad or the pp or anything along those lines. For me, it's that it appears so unbelievable and unnatural. Being a woman who hates to wear shoes (though my husband would kill me for saying it, knowing how much I spend on my "shoe habit" every year and how my shoes take up three closets, now) I can say I fully believe no one sitting on the little dock would, by nature, remove their shoes, then line them up backward at the very edge, furthest from where they are seated. I looked at it and my first thought wasn't even about the photo quality but was "that's odd...why one Earth would someone put shoes like that", lol.

Very nice! I love the way the editing made the water, wood and dirt look surrounding her...and the shoes, so bright and well composed into the shot :) They definitely *make* the shot. I do agree though about the PP done to your wife, she lost a lot of the details in her hair, face and close that would really extenuate her beauty. But I see the 'look' you were going for... so although you lost some detail, it still looks good, IMO.

Just for the heck of it, even though it's not a favorite, this is the other of the two that I applied this look to.

4992277062_75135e2804_b.jpg

I heart them :)

Just for the heck of it, even though it's not a favorite, this is the other of the two that I applied this look to.
love that tree above her! Crazy looking thing...lol

Gotta love Moss on the trees, it gives a great setting. It's all over the park where these were shot.

Thanks for all the other comments everyone :)

PS: I'll upload the orginal tonight, got busy last night, didn't have a chance.

These pictures are wicked sweet!! :D Your wife is beautiful!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back