Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/02/20/tiny.baby.ap/index.html

A premature girl who is one of the world's shortest-term surviving babies will remain in a hospital a few extra days as a precaution, officials said Tuesday.

Amillia Sonja Taylor, born October 24 after just under 22 weeks in the womb, had been expected to be sent home from Baptist Children's Hospital on Tuesday.

Wow! So amazing! Look at the picture of her laying next to a ballpoint pen!

Oh my God!
That ballpen really gives some scale. While I normally never know how tiny premies really are, here we can see, grab a ballpen, put in on our desk in front of us and go all :shock: over this girl's tiny-ness!

So happy to hear she can go home soon.

A miracle baby indeed! Surviving such a tiny birthweight...she's definitely a fighter!

Wow, that picture literally took my breath away. What an amazing story and that little girl certainly has a lot of strength. I can't imagine how hard these past months must have been for her parents as well.

This is amazing. I didn't see the feet picture before. WOW! And I thought my 1 lb. 15 oz. boys were small. She certainly is a fighter, indeed.

My cousin was under 14oz and survived. She has a few health problems and was developmentally behind for the first several years... now she is one of the smartest in her class!
There is so much hope for this baby... I wish all the best for this family.

I just can't get over the feet picture. It looks like the person's fingers are going to break her little legs! Unbelievable.

Wow. And they arent even keeping in the hospital that long. I can't believe this. When my cousin was born like 3 months premature weighing 3 lbs 9.5 oz they kept her for over a month in an incubater. I think it's because their skin is too thin.
How can this little girl even breathe. This is crazy.
I bet she'll go on to do great things.

They told my cousin her little girl would be behind her peers also, and of course, she's a smart little cookie!!!

These little guys always prove doctors wrong.

Holy crap

and I thought I was early...2 months premature, 3 and a half pounds

Wow. And they arent even keeping in the hospital that long. I can't believe this. When my cousin was born like 3 months premature weighing 3 lbs 9.5 oz they kept her for over a month in an incubater. I think it's because their skin is too thin.
How can this little girl even breathe. This is crazy.
I bet she'll go on to do great things.

They told my cousin her little girl would be behind her peers also, and of course, she's a smart little cookie!!!

These little guys always prove doctors wrong.

The baby was born in October...so it's been in the hospital since then.

Most reactions

Back