One shot for C&C. (possibly christian offensive)

ikidzeroi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was written on the abandoned Insane Asylum i went to a couple days ago. Damasch Hospital. Thought it came out nice with the limited light i had. I believe it was shot at 18mm f2.? i forget. But i was trying to capture the writing in the window and it came out with a very dramatic effect on the background being very dark ofcourse and the dark edges.

IMG_0333.jpg

As a Christian I am not offended by that, especially now knowing that it was written in an insane asylum, but I greatly appriciate your caution and understanding.

I personally LOVE the shot. The lighting is incredibly dramatic. The DOF is a little too short for my taste, but it works because the letters are still very readable and do not have a distracting amount of blur.

Good eye and great shot.

I agree, thats a wonderful shot. Theres not anything I can possibly think of that is not good about that picture, well done.

other than needing a lil more DOF i think the shot is perfect i really love it!!!!

Love it. I love the lines, the depth of field, the feathering/fade out around the bottom and left, the lack of color except through the glass...it's actually a pretty powerful picture. Pat yourself on the back!

When I looked at this my words were: WOW

This is really a great shot and I was not offended in any way...even if I didn't know where this was shot at.

Thanks for sharing and again, wonderful shot

~Michael~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back