One Step At A Time

stc9357

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s84.photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photos taken recently have many more photos to come. Didn't really do anything in photoshop except resize the photo. Criticism and critique is welcome!!!!

flower.jpg

depthofbush.jpg

bushes.jpg

fall.jpg

fall2.jpg

In #1 you may need to look at the lighting a little, maybe a fill flash from above or other light. Also a slightly lower angle might accentuate the curve on the petals more.

Can you explain the point of interest/focal point in shots 2 & 3? I also presume these were taken on film and may need some more post production work to remove some of the dust.

I think #4 has some potential. Maybe try some different compositions. The same subject in #5 seems lost and blended in to the rest of the leaf litter. Again maybe a lower angle and slightly less exposure?

#2 and 3 I wanted to get a full shot up close on the plan and with #2 I just liked the way the plant created the sense of infinite depth looking down into it. Thanks for psoting some response I'm glad I got atleast one.

Try #2 again with a wider lens (or from further back?) and a smaller aperture like f8 - f16.

This should give you more depth of focus into the bush and hopefully the infinite depth and repetitive pattern you are looking for?

Yeah my dad said he'll get it for me now instead of christmas but other photography related things I have to wait till then.

Most reactions

Back