One Stock Honda S2000

unnecessary

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
JDs2k.jpg

I would love the C&C as always. I Hate the glare on the window and the passenger headlight was Very ashy and bright. I fixed it as much as i could.
This was shot RAW. lets hear it!

I would have shot it top down and windows down. the glare on the window and the distortion in the rear window are a little distracting to me, other than that I like it.

I would have shot it top down and windows down. the glare on the window and the distortion in the rear window are a little distracting to me, other than that I like it.

Ya i completely agree with that. I wish he had tint on his windows, but he just got it, so i guess in a future shoot i will redo this shot.

be careful about expressing what you don't like in your photos. people (like myself) often don't notice the problems until you bring it up!

I would have used a polarizing filter to control glare. Also would have stopped the aperture down a bit more and left the shutter open longer so the streetlamps would look like stars instead of blobs of light.

hawtness

the yellow leave on the ground matches too, its ashame the leaves are all gone cuz a shot next to a yellow leafed tree would be perfect

very nice shot

very, very nice shot.

be careful about expressing what you don't like in your photos. people (like myself) often don't notice the problems until you bring it up!

Yep...Let the people pick it out for you...I made a list of things in one picture (B&W section) that people didnt even notice. But i love the shot. And S2K's are Honda's Best....maybe b/c the fact its RWD:heart:

Nice shot - would look better with the hood and windows down (as stated by others) but overall, nice shot!!

David

Great shot! But my opinion is biased since i own an '05 S2000 :mrgreen:.

I would have used a polarizing filter to control glare. Also would have stopped the aperture down a bit more and left the shutter open longer so the streetlamps would look like stars instead of blobs of light.

OOHH ok, thats how you get those lights. Ill note that next time.
I figured that If i didnt say things about my pics some wouldnt notice. Thanks for that info, any more would be greatly appreciated.

Very nice shot of an awesome car.I love how the yellow leaves in the foreground pick up on the yellow paint.

Strange 'stock' s2000. As i own one, i can say S2000s has headlighs washers on front bumper, so this is a modded bumper. Apart from this futile consideration :blushing: , WHY WHY WHY did you shot an s2000.. with the roof closed? you get windows glare and back glass distorsions... and needless to say, s2000s are so SEXY with roof down... more: the bridge in the background is badly tilted, and distracting. Easy to fix, anyway.
The 'poor looking' and 'dirty' reflection on right side headlight is disturbing, and showing it's plastic and not glass. Nice shot, can be easily improved!

Most reactions

Back