One very last droplet pic ...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't help it. Just ONE more, then NEVER again, ok. I promise!

The UFO Is About To Land, or The Surfing Droplet or Whatever, Enjoy :D

020wsz.jpg

Awwww, don't say it's your last!

Wow, you caught it at such a perfect time...juuuuuust before it was to hit the water. And the reflection and background are super too.

Well, Roger, for this session, a canvas my son once painted for the school arts class served as my background, and the part that really shows as blurred background is a bit of blue (of my son's abstract), in the droplet, however, you can see a lot more of it, also those parts which were too far outside my frame to show their colours.

And well, Trenton, this is how I framed it in camera (using my telephoto lens in its macro position), and I COULD have cropped it later, but I feel that with a crop, all that tension of "When is it going to hit the water?" might get lost. I just would not want to crop into those faint remains of the ripple from the droplet before this one. Somehow ... not. No. ;)

i love it! :heart:

(i, too, have been recently caught by the water droplet bug)

Fantastic picture and perfect timing! Great details and nice colors! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Greetings,
Ann :sillysmi:

You definatly had perfect timing on this one! I really like it, and I agree about the crop ... it looks best the way it is. You wouldn't want to take away the drama! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back