Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MP, Voigtlander 35/1.7 Ultron, Reala

OneWay246.jpg

Maybe it's the effect you were going for, but to me this has too much going on in it...can't really focus on one thing or another. That said, sometimes it's good to have a billion things going on in a picture, but I dunno...other than the opposing chairs, I don't really think too much of this

-----

Note, I typed that, took a second look and then noticed how everyone was situated, compared to the sign. In the family you're focusing on, they're all 'disobeying' the sign except the one guy who's going 'against' the trend and 'following' the sign. I like it.

reala converts to bw very well ive found. I dunno bout this shot, to busy if you ask me

The whole point of this shot is to be busy...... like the only person in a crowd looking the other way..... and i love it..... very well spotted tuna.... and the sign just finishes it off nicely..... I wish i could spot these clever compositions whilst out and about...... great work :thumbsup:

very awesome! loving the look of it as well as the tones :)
tfs :)

Thank you for your comments.

I agree with Archangel in that the crowd is necessary for this to work - but maybe I can play with the sanctity of this one and allow PS (quick and dirty - sorry) to help focus on the idea a bit. Better?

Tuna

OneWay243.jpg

yea thats better :thumbup: ..... good ps work tuna.... i presume you had another shot of the scene?..... or is it alot of time with the clone tool?

Archangel said:
yea thats better :thumbup: ..... good ps work tuna.... i presume you had another shot of the scene?..... or is it alot of time with the clone tool?

More like a slap-it-out with the clone tool.

Tuna

Well spotted!

Just wish the guys on the chairs and the kids in the center weren't too blended in to the background.

Most reactions

Back