One Word [I need you help]

polkadotSHORTS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay so I just joined and I'm hoping this is the right place to post this.
I'm working on a project I've put on the back burner for about a year, but I need help.
I need words, one word is preferred. that make you happy, bring out a memory, or helped you through a hard time. Words that inspire you to do more, or a word that change you to be someone better.
Basically I'm looking for a collection of words that have a positive influence on our lives.
I'd also like it if you could provide me with you age and gender for research purposes only. If you don't want to provide this info I under stand.
Thank you in advance for you help.
- - Nicole

Your ALIVE aren't you?
If that doesn't do it for you, there's always Prozac...

Good luck!;)
And remember "beer isn't just for breakfast anymore" (unknown credit)

J.:mrgreen:

Love & Bass pretty much sums up my life. Love of course is the passion I have for everything that goes on around me. Also explains why I do what I do professionally and recreationally. Bass is the bass drive in music that inspires me to be creative. Also gives me the power to understand as opposed to judge.

We should go into words like Jah and Allah and God, but this is not the place.

My favorite word is ****. Sounds like Puck. I find it very useful to convey a variety of emotions and feelings.

Why are we talking about dumb ol' words on a photo forum? Most of my words and thoughts are conveyed through images.

Male

41 or 42. Stopped counting at 40

Love & Bass

happy wife
kids
money
vodka/red bull
12 gauge (remington 870)
justice
pension plan

Male
USA!

create

male

Today is a brand new day, its a blank canvas and if you will it so it can be your masterpiece

Male 39

Most reactions

Back