Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
. . . done.

As of yesterday at 1pm, I have completed my first year of college.

Going to school was the single best decision I have ever made. In this short time period, I've gained so much confidence, had so many doors opened for me, met countless people who I can only classify as 'amazing,' and I've pushed myself beyond what I thought were my limits, physically, emotionally, and mentally, time and again.

Those of you that know me well know that this has been an incredibly difficult year for me, too, with my cousin's accident and my gramma's death a week apart, and right smack dab in the middle of the school year. After that, it was really tough to keep up my momentum....but I did it. Not without the help, however, of the aforementioned amazing people, as well as my friends who have more than proved to me why I value them so highly.

A year complete. I have such a wonderful sense of accomplishment after only a year, I can't wait to know what it feels like when I can say "Wow, ten years complete, and now I have a career I love . . ."

:heart: Life is good, guys. It really is. :heart:

You are seriously awesome, Corry!!! :hail:

It's not easy going back to fulltime school after taking time off. You have done sooo well, and it must be sooo gratifying for you to see how your hard work and determination is paying off.

Congrats!!!! What are you majoring in?

Psychology. :) I plan to work with children who have been affected by domestic violence and other similar traumas. :)

Dweller!!!!! How have you been!? WHERE have you been!? Oh, and thanks. :p

Lurking mostly ;)

I don't post much at all here these days but its still on my mostly once a day stops on the net and I still wear my TPF strap proudly :mrgreen:

I will have to start posting again.. I have always enjoyed the group here.

Most reactions

Back