Ongoing sale thread, find a good deal here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The price seems to change regularly...saw it late last week for $89.
Seems to hover in the low 100s

You can always find great deals at www.pricegrabber.com.

Search for a product, click the correct one, and you can also enter your zip code and get a shipped price, and sort my cheapest to most expensive.

I love pricegrabber, I always use it when looking for electronics.

Well its not really a "deal" but it will save you SOME money.
If you shop at BHPHOTOVIDEO.COM -- If you want to buy a camera, check and see if you can get the body and the kit lens for cheaper than the kit.

(heres an example: Nikon | D300 SLR Digital Camera Kit with 18-200mm AF-S DX | 9481 Nikon d300--2090 dollars in cart.

Nikon | D300 SLR Digital Camera (Camera Body) | 25432 | B&H Nikon d300 body 1470 dollars in cart.
Nikon | 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR II Autofocus | 2159 -same 18-200mm lens 620 dollars.
If you buy those 2 seperate instead of the kit it will save you a total of 1 dollar. Its not a lot, but if your very tight on money (but somehow absollutely need a camera, possible for your job or something) you can spend that dollar on bills or whatnot. (hey its one dollar less you have to come up with)

Well its not really a "deal" but it will save you SOME money.
If you shop at BHPHOTOVIDEO.COM -- If you want to buy a camera, check and see if you can get the body and the kit lens for cheaper than the kit.

(heres an example: Nikon | D300 SLR Digital Camera Kit with 18-200mm AF-S DX | 9481 Nikon d300--2090 dollars in cart.

Nikon | D300 SLR Digital Camera (Camera Body) | 25432 | B&H Nikon d300 body 1470 dollars in cart.
Nikon | 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR II Autofocus | 2159 -same 18-200mm lens 620 dollars.
If you buy those 2 seperate instead of the kit it will save you a total of 1 dollar. Its not a lot, but if your very tight on money (but somehow absollutely need a camera, possible for your job or something) you can spend that dollar on bills or whatnot. (hey its one dollar less you have to come up with)
It'd buy you a double cheeseburger at McDonald's. :lol:

What I found lately on the net is Live.com, where you sign up for free and then you search for something to buy. There are sellers which will give a rebate of up to 40% on products that qualify. I bought some items, non-photographic mind you, on which I got 25% off. It's worth a try.

It'd buy you a double cheeseburger at McDonald's. :lol:

Actually no it won't. I'm not lovin it because the thing you get for $1 is a "McDouble". It is two pieces of meat but only one piece of cheese! The double cheeseburger is now like $1.35 or some crap!

Ugh.....

-JD-

Hello!

I have read through these threads - thanks for starting it, great idea.

B&H Photo I have used before but I want to check out pricegrabber. I have found that there are wonderful on-line photo shops with better pricing than my local stores.

At this time I am specifically looking for two lenses:

Canon Macro 100 2.8 and

Canon Wide 10-22.

I am going to look around but thought I would post to see if anyone has the above for sale.

Thanks,

Lori

Hello!

I have read through these threads - thanks for starting it, great idea.

B&H Photo I have used before but I want to check out pricegrabber. I have found that there are wonderful on-line photo shops with better pricing than my local stores.

At this time I am specifically looking for two lenses:

Canon Macro 100 2.8 and

Canon Wide 10-22.

I am going to look around but thought I would post to see if anyone has the above for sale.

Thanks,

Lori

Be careful with online photography stores though. If they are not authorized resellers, there are a lot of etailers that sell gray market gear as US gear - make sure it specifically says US warranty on it.

looking for a new or lgihtly used nikon didgital body

something that is a step up from the d40

Straying slightly from photography, but thought someone might find this useful. My local Fry's Electronics in Phoenix has the Channel Master CM-7000 (reg. $70+) on sale until tomorrow, July 30th, for only $49.99. If you have a coupon, that's only $9.99! I got one yesterday and it works much better than any others I've tried. It has S-Video out too. Cheers!

im looking for a nikon d40 with the lense kit. the shorter one. edit: not shorter but the 15-50 lens or whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back