Ongoing sale thread, find a good deal here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody seen the Canon 7D and 24-105 L-IS blowout price at Adorama lately? $500 off their normal price. For $2999 one gets a 7D plus a battery grip, a 77mm UV filter, a 16-gig CF card,and the 24-105L,and some software, and all the normal accessories, plus a spare battery. Then, there's a $500 rebate, or a $400 rebate if you buy a Canon Pixima printer...

so,total price of $2499,after rebate, let's call it...

Canon EOS-7D Digital SLR Camera - Bundle 3814B004 F

Derrel said:
Has anybody seen the Canon 7D and 24-105 L-IS blowout price at Adorama lately? $500 off their normal price. For $2999 one gets a 7D plus a battery grip, a 77mm UV filter, a 16-gig CF card,and the 24-105L,and some software, and all the normal accessories, plus a spare battery. Then, there's a $500 rebate, or a $400 rebate if you buy a Canon Pixima printer...

so,total price of $2499,after rebate, let's call it...

Canon EOS-7D Digital SLR Camera - Bundle 3814B004 F

Why is the rebate less if you buy more? Doesn't that discourage buyers?

I don't know if this belongs here, but I'm sure a mod will remove it if necessary. I'm not following the D800 thing too closely so I don't know if they're still really hard to come by (I don't know a lot of things, apparently). Someone locally has an extra one that is unboxed (they ordered two) and is selling it for $3,500. As you can see, I'm in San Luis Obispo, CA. If you're interested you may PM me and I'll give you a link to the craigslist ad, if it's still up.

I know people have issues with Best Buy, but they are having an online only sale for their reward zone members today. Which includes what I think are some decent deals on memory cards. 32gb sandisk ultra 30mbs for $17.99 and a 16gb or 8gb for less.

I found a web page which may be of use to anyone trying to find a good camcorder: Best Low Light Video Cameras. These ones are specifically good in low light. It's just a page that reviews several kinds, compares functionalities, and offers links to Amazon where you can buy the cameras in question. Some of them are pretty good deals, in my opinion.

Oh, and thanks for sharing all these deals, everyone! I have some good stocking stuffer ideas now for the photographers in my life...

I just picked up my first DSLR via a clearance deal at Target. They have several models on clearance, have to go in to see them, but it's a nationwide clearance from what I have seen.

I picked up a Nikon D5100 with the 18-55mm kit lens for $350 before tax. Cheapest price on a new one online is around $475.

Does anyone have any experience with this web retailer. This seems like an amazing deal but I am afraid to proceed in purchasing from this site. Overstockdigital I don't find them as an authorized dealer so IDK.

Does anyone have any experience with this web retailer. This seems like an amazing deal but I am afraid to proceed in purchasing from this site. Overstockdigital I don't find them as an authorized dealer so IDK.

its been discussed many many times. they are a bait and switch operation.
Overstock Digital - Washington, DC
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/nikon/343394-overstockdigital-com.html
https://www.google.com/search?q=ove...US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=#q=overstockdigital+scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back