Online Lens rental? whos the best?

ponyboy4130

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wanted to try an online lens rental service, it seems that there are fair prices, and i want to try the sigma 10-20 lens and the 18-200 VR for my d40. anyone have a suggestion of who to use, there are a few on google, just seeing what you guys think?

Cool thanks, there are quite a few online, i guess the only way to do is give them a try, they all vary in prices quite a bit. ill see what works.

I just rented a Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro from LensRentals.com and would work with them again anytime. The prices are reasonable, the shipping was fast and the return easy. And the lens was in great shape, no complaints.
In addition, they responded to my email questions very quickly, even on a weekend evening!

Another yes for lensrentals.com

Great customer service! I have an order reserved for next month too. If you want something though, you need to reserve it now because things go fast.

I've used both lensrentals.com and lensdepot.com. I would recommend both. :thumbup:

I've used three different rental companies. Basically, they all do a good job and I think renting is a great way to go. I look to www.LensGiant.com first because their prices are good and the lenses are in great shape.

Most reactions

Back