online photo storage???

Devananda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
would like feedback on the best places to store pixs online for friends to view?
any and all feedback is welcome.
Devananda

I think Photobucket is one of the more popular here it is what I use at least when I want to post a photo here.

Well, it depends on what kind of service you're looking for.

There are free sites like flickr, photobucket, and fotopic.

The only paid service I know off the top of my head is smugmug, which I have now and which is very good (I have the basic account for $45/year). Oh yeah, lots of people have deviantART accounts, too.

Or, if you'd rather create your own webpages with your own designs you can buy your own domain.

There are tons of options out there, so it depends on how much you're willing to spend, how many pics you have, and how professional you want your galleries to look.

Good luck!

I've been using Flickr and like their interface a lot and all the features such as the map and organizational tools

X Drive is a good (free, ahem) utility and I think you get 5g's. I don't think it's what you're asking about specifically but it's good for a backup / storage solution.

Why did you guys all forgot about YahooPhotos? It is a great place to store photo online as well. I have been using it since two years ago. :) So far, YahooPhotos has not posed any problem for me yet. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back