Online photography course?

Are there quizzes and such involved with the course? Assignments?

Are there quizzes and such involved with the course? Assignments?

Yes there are. I just signed up the other day. Seems like it'll be fairly educational. Throughout each training module are quizes and you submit photos at the end of each training module.

I plan on writing a full review when I complete the course.

Cool, thanks! Being a college student I tend to read and not remember unless there is a quiz involved, haha. I will most likely take this course soon, as long as the reviews are good, ha! Seems like everyone loves it so far.

I sent an email asking about the special price $84.60 and how long it would be in effect. This is the responce I got.

"I can assure you the special price will last at least till the end of this
year. It is possible that it will be extended but it is not decided yet.
If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards

Peter Timko"

good to see people interested and i will be back after christmas with more reports

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

I am saving up for a DSLR and only have a P&S at the moment. Can you take the course with a P&S?

Thanks,
RTX

Hey RTXPIX, the course can be taken with a P&S, you just have to use the different modes and settings. But short answer is yes.

I don't know if I meet the post requirement because I haven't checked my stats but I would like to apply because I meet the "amateur" requirement. ;) I just bought a nice package with some lens, tripods and a rebel xt. It would be my first camera I've ever owned and I need a lending hand. ;)

razyn the comp is over and amara and i won.

answer about the point and shooter go for it.

I've signed up for the course and started it a few minutes ago. I also would not mind sharing my opinions of this experience, if no one minds?

First impressions are that the sign-up process is VERY fast and effecient. From entering the info to opening the first course was a very quick 1-2 minutes.

The interface and manner that the information is displayed is clean and clear. The introduction at this point is very basic and will serve to assist even those that have little to no experience in photography.

So far I've not learned anything, but I would consider myself more of an intermediate amateur who has a lot of the basics down pat. Even though, I am enjoying the process nicely and hope to gain something later on in the more advanced sections.

lots of stuff to print out and digest and 13 lessons in total.

hey jols,

how much stuff u gotta print out? and what kind? just documents or u have to print out in color and so?

You do not need to print anything, its all in web format, however at the end of each section you have the choice of printing it out or savng it in PDF format.

I am curious as to how the people taking this course are liking it. is there any more input ??
bp

Most reactions

Back