Online photography course?

To bring a dead thread to life, I finished the course last month after I came back from my vacation.

Thoughts after having done it:

- It was fun.
- It was way too short/fast, but thats more MY fault.
- The instructors are professional and nice to deal with.
- It taught me things, even some that were not on the curriculum.
- I strongly feel it would help beginners becuase it is very well designed.
- The price was rediculously cheap for what you got.

... and the final comment... yes, my picture taking skills did improve since taking the course.

I was told that I would get a certificate of some kind via the mail. A nice touch!

So, again, if you are a beginner and interested in a nice online course that covers the basics, at least go over there and check it out, ask a few questions before you make a decision. :)

Well, life has been pretty frantic - but I have still been snapping photos and trying to submit for my assignments. I am up to assignment 5....taking my time with the photos so that I can find the right ones to submit.

I have been using film up to now - and have just bought a D-SLR....so will see how that goes for the remainder of the course.

I am definitely learning a lot - and in the composition lesson that I am working through now - that definitely has some great tips and info in it.

Will keep you all updated. Sorry I haven't been in touch earlier :)

I've just received my certificate from them yesterday. :)

It took something like 4 weeks to arrive, but that was becuase they are in Australia and I am in Canada.

Nice feeling!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back