Online Printing

Karynsl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am very new here. My husband and I own a gift shop in a small town and also do some some sports team photography (by request). Usually, we do all the entire thing ourselves. We would like to find a place where we can upload all of our digital photos and get the pictures printed at a wholesale price. We need them to offer sport borders and team trading cards (just like baseball cards). I know that a service like that exists. The photographer in our town does this exact thing. We would not be taking business away from our local however. It's just that some people WILL NOT go to him. If we don't do it, then the business goes out of town - that's never a good thing.
I sure would appreciate any help on this. We have a job coming up next weekend which will require quick turn around time as their season is quite short.

Thank you so much,
Karyn

The small adds in the back of Shutterbug list a few labs. I sure other photo magazines would too.

I am amusing that you what to make trading card for youth sports. Adorama does very good work. But I not believe they to any editing or formatting. IMO you would need to get or make artwork templates and layer them together in Photoshop or equivalent software.

A few for the Feb 05 Shutterbug. I have not used any of these labs. Some look to do sports formatting. Good Luck

www.magcosports.com
www.sportsphoto.com
www.lustrecolor.com
www.colormaster.net
www.goldencolor.com
www.hwi.com
www.Rainbowlab.net
www.fsprolab.com
www.darkroomunltd.com
www.youthsportsphotography.com
www.shorecolor.com

Did alittle looking around, i found a site called winkflash.com, looks really good, 99 cent shipping on every order and 16 cents per 4x6, i'll give it a shot

anyone tried winkflash before?

Most reactions

Back