only 33 days to go .... and you ?

England, Algarve, Barcelona, Paris. Hopefully. Even if I have to starve myself for a day or ten.

woooo im off to thailand on saturday for 2 weeks :D :D :D :D :D
y'all have a good one :)

I'm off to Borneo in Malaysia for a month as a volunteer to work on building projects... leave for London on July 2nd and Borneo on the 3rd... Will be sleeping on a floor in a very very remote village mixing with the locals and maybe getting to teach some english to children out there too. Cant wait!

Also taking a friend to London for her birthday in August. Might squeeze in an architectural visit to Rome or Milan if I can too.

Have great hols everyone!!!

Whoah! You are leaving so soon Mansi! Have a wonderful time and bring back lots of pictures.

Well my summer is full of summer school as well as a short trip to Disneyworld.

Sheesh...I'm jealous! I wanna go somehwhere out of the states!!!

...course, how many of YOU are goin to Texas for...however long I'm going....and stayin at the Hotel Dombrowski in Houston (er...outside of it)...and takin a roadtrip to San Antonio...in hot, hot August? Huh? Huh?

core_17 said:
...course, how many of YOU are goin to Texas for...however long I'm going....and stayin at the Hotel Dombrowski in Houston (er...outside of it)...and takin a roadtrip to San Antonio...in hot, hot August? Huh? Huh?

As exciting as that sounds.........I'll have to pass :D
Make sure you take some eggs so you can fry them on the sidewalk :wink:

Already did my vacation...May 3-28 in the UK, visiting family and friends in various places (Birmingham, Rugby, Coventry, Liverpool, Loughborough, and of course London)...rest of the summer is boring ol' work and save

Will be in Romania after 15th of July, for approx. 2 weeks.

MommyOf4Boys said:
woooo 29 more days until our week long Disney trip..also cruising along the florida coast and up to Georgia to visit my sister...

Tell me which rides are the best because I will be there three weeks after you :wink:

I too have already had my vacation for the year...3 weeks in Africa (first time there). Sigh.

Most reactions

Back