Edu_Lopes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
446694380_82c75516dd_o.jpg

Fuji S6500 - HDR (EDIT: 1 raw pic, 2 pics from tha same photo)

City/Cidade: Santarém
Estate/Estado: Pará
Country/País: Brasil

15:38 03/25/2007 (MM/DD/YYYY)

:thumbup:

Beautiful. Almost perfectly exposed. (oh, it's HDR. Still well done.) Good placement of the horizon. Thumbs up from me. :)

Excellent-

Tricky to do... in a boat? or?

The detail in those faraway clouds is absolutely amazing!
How did you manage to create a HDR photo out of a photo taken off a BOAT! :shock: Amazing! Good!!!

I really like to see that part of the boat in your frame, and the row of reeds a bit further down, then the horizon and in the upper part those incredibly well defined clouds. Wonderful photo!

Thanks for your comments!

Tricky to do... in a boat? or?
Yes, in a boat... in fact was very easy, I'll explain in the next question.

How did you manage to create a HDR photo out of a photo taken off a BOAT!

It was only one RAW picture (i've made a mistake when i said 2 pictures, sorry), when I was doing the post-process I've converted other 2 pics with different EV values, one for the highlights and another for the lowlights. But I must say the light conditions when the photo was made, were perfect for me... It's possible to achieve the same final result without doing HDR but it would require some more time at PS... The river was very calm too, with a tripod and a high-speed camera you'd easily make and HDR from two different photos.

Thanks again!
:thumbup:

This is fantastic! I love the blues! The rustic feel from the boat, the calm feel of the water and those clouds! Just beautiful! :)

Most reactions

Back