Only Two Weeks Till Season Opens

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In two weeks, Sadie and I will be headed north for our first bird hunt together. We headed out this morning a little before daylight this morning, to get in our walk and a little warm up.

no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
Purdy pup-dog!

Well I think so but I might be prejudice. LOL The Copperheads have been bad this year. Several reports of people being bitten, so I haven't let her run as much as she should. Now that temperatures are finally cooling down she'll get more freedom.

Lovely colors! And a pretty dog, too. May you both enjoy your adventure together!

Love this image. Have fun bud. What a good looking bird dog.

Lovely colors! And a pretty dog, too. May you both enjoy your adventure together!

Thank you. Every day is an adventure with Sadie, she's a Brittany.

I bet you get some great shots. She has beautiful form. Very nice looking dog.

Thanks Dean, she wasn't on point yet, just very focused on some noise in the brush. When she gets birdie, she'll lock rigid, and nothing will distract her.

Love this image. Have fun bud. What a good looking bird dog.

Thanks JC. I bought this place years ago to develop as a habitat for quail. The state biologist and forestry worked with me on a plan, unfortunately just as we started seeing some birds, the coyotes came in and decimated them. Haven't hunted the farm in Missouri in a couple years but I'm hoping there are still birds there.

Nice shot you going after quails? i like coyotes i don't like them when they come into town (Im sure they have been around as i have not seen any of the three rabbits around my house in a few month's saw two at my school today but doubt it the ones from near our house the ones near our house i used to see almost every week but recently they have not come around and i am a little worried that some coyotes may have taken them out i liked those rabbits).

Most reactions

Back