Onwards and Upwards!

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by nukie, Apr 24, 2004.

1. nukie

nukie TPF Noob!

Wow, its been ages since I've posted stuff here for critique ... so much so that theres now even a critique forum!

Anyway, on to the photography!
    [​IMG]

10 second exposure, and no changes in photoshop (which is itself quite rare for me).

2. drlynn

drlynn TPF Noob!

Very nics shot. The headlights from the oncoming car burned just a tad right at the start of the trail, but not enough to detract from the overall scene. I have seen attempts at this type of shot where half the frame is completely whited out from oncoming headlights.

I think I might like it even more if the street were darker (no street lamps). Darker environment would make the taillights stand out more, and keep the cars themselves from being so visible.

Nice work, nukie. Good to see you posting shots again!

3. boswell

boswell TPF Noob!

I love the feel of this one just don't like the headlights which run from the middle out to the right, the pavement/grass in the foreground are distracting.
    Love the tail lights, stop lights and the street lights :)

4. Harpper

Harpper TPF Noob!

Really cool shot you have here nukie. The star like pattern on the white street lights are a little distracting. I like the subtle star pattern from the red stop lights better. Aside from that I think the picture is really good as it is.

5. Tammy

Tammy TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Since this wasn't photoshopped, I figured the star effect was natural and as such - I think it's kinda cool. If it were a manufactured effect I'd probably like it less - if that makes any sense.

This image is growing on me. It's quite crisp and the motions are interesting - only wish the lights on the middle car weren't broken up.