(: oo o 3

Shouldn't that be moonshine?

The first one is a cool shot, like the use of light in the focal point and the dark in front and behind.

I like the second one too, not sure what it is other than a photo of a photo. Seems a little to warm to me.

Third one needs to be rotated CCW a little so it doesn't look like the viewer is falling over.

˙obɐ sɹɐǝʎ ʎuɐɯ os ɹʞɔıןɟ ʎɯ oʇ pǝpɐoןdn nq oʇ ɹǝʌǝ soʇoɥd ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo 3 ǝɹɐ ǝsǝɥʇ

What is it with you and the random jibberish!? Its more than a little annoying. Its like you are a cryptic serial killer who decided to trade in his knife for a camera. Oh and oreos suck. Haha i do like the concept of the second shot though

Last edited:
VI, your pics are upside down.
the ice luge looks cool...i bet if you slid down it, sans pants, your balls would fit perfectly in the jager channel.

careful flamey...he still has the knife.

the ice luge looks cool...i bet if you slid down it, sans pants, your balls would fit perfectly in the jager channel.

˙unɥs ɐ s,ʇı ˙ǝɟıuʞ dɹɐɥs ʎɹǝʌ ɐ s,ʇı

˙unɥs ɐ s,ʇı ˙ǝɟıuʞ dɹɐɥs ʎɹǝʌ ɐ s,ʇı

:lol: You know, on a phone, that upside down text comes out as random symbols. I just got on at home and could actually read what you said...well kinda.

Most reactions

Back