Oooooooooh!

i say we commit anarchy in here, by saying things like bum...... and boobies, but much ....much worse hhahaahhhaaaa!

Hey...anti has a new avatar. Cool !!!!

We'd be in trouble, Angelbaby ...Duncan is only 14!

photo gal said:
Hey! That's my starsign - I'm a Cancerian. :mrgreen:

Just remember that if I delete any posts then that is taken off your post count.

Hmmmmm.... I could go back through the archives and try and get everyone's post count down to one.... :twisted:

Hertz van Rental said:
Hey! That's my starsign - I'm a Cancerian. :mrgreen:

Just remember that if I delete any posts then that is taken off your post count.

Hmmmmm.... I could go back through the archives and try and get everyone's post count down to one.... :twisted:

Judging by your signature you have much more important things you could be doing ;)

Chiller said:
Hey...anti has a new avatar. Cool !!!!

Isn't it though!! :mrgreen: Thanks to graphic designer extraordinaire Archangel I have a vampish dark side avatar. If you look real close there are sharp little fangs in there. Watch out, I might bite.

(thanks again Arch!!)

no prob anty... just a shame the ice skin effect doesn't show up too well on this tiny avatars... you still look great tho :wink:

aprilraven said:
i tried to get you to play chiller... but you wouldnt come out of your cave long enough...

If you would unlock these freekin bars, and take off this mask, I can come out.

Antarctican said:
Isn't it though!! :mrgreen: Thanks to graphic designer extraordinaire Archangel I have a vampish dark side avatar. If you look real close there are sharp little fangs in there. Watch out, I might bite.

(thanks again Arch!!)

Dig it. Nice job Arch.

Chiller said:
If you would unlock these freekin bars, and take off this mask, I can come out.

I hear Raven's serving chianti and fava beans tonight.....

(but you don't get out 'til the full moon. Just 6 more days.)

yeah, but when chiller is locked up, then only i have the key....

chiller.....gonna have to keep you locked up baby!!

Most reactions

Back