ooops :)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well... it is mainly a question to students here, but replies from ex-students is well apreciated too :)

so... how often do you have days like that, that you cannot concentrate on anything... and you fail your tests because you fell asleep during the test?? :p

I should study to re-take my test in maths and physics :grumpy:
blah

Yikes, I'm sorry! I certainly have had days like that, although usually on test day I consume gallons of coffee.

Verbal said:
Yikes, I'm sorry! I certainly have had days like that, although usually on test day I consume gallons of coffee.

I couldn't stand coffee any more... I haven't slept for 2 nights, 2 days... maybe it's too much coffe??

You can have times like that. I was put on probation in my second year for screwing up. Got through in the end though.
Have you tried talking to your tutor? You should have a personal tutor who may be able to help.

Well, i'm going to go out on a limb here and say that 2 days and 2 nights with no sleep may just be 2 too many.

At some point your body just shuts itself down, regardless of what you're doing--including taking tests.

Hertz van Rental said:
You can have times like that. I was put on probation in my second year for screwing up. Got through in the end though.
Have you tried talking to your tutor? You should have a personal tutor who may be able to help.

but the point is that I understand everything what i was supposed to write on test... I've no ide why I made so stupid mistakes :p ehhh... but tommorow I'm retaking this test...sooooo..... wish me luck! i'm going sleep..

mentos_007 said:
but the point is that I understand everything what i was supposed to write on test... I've no ide why I made so stupid mistakes
There are many reasons why this can happen - many are not obvious to us but they are to others. I'd still have a chat with your tutor.

Good luck with the retest! I've fallen asleep doing homework though not during an exam.

i had that today.... A double Science end of unit test after 4 miles of cross country!!!! :(

Hertz!!!
You know what?! I want to thank you VERY VERY VERY much :)
Why? Because I went to my tutor... actually I didn't know what I was going to say her, but after a few seconds of our chat, she told me that was is impossible that I scored... I haven't scored... well.. I haven't received even 1 point on the test and she asked me if I wanted to write this test right then. she was so shocked that I got 0 points out of 4 during the first test, while the whole group almost aced in the test. Of course I agreed! I do wanted to write it once again when I weren't tired. I wrote the whole test in 7 minutes and got 3,5 points out of 4. I got everythig well done, but she told me that she couldn't give me max points because I wrote the test for a second time.. and I'm with her here :) I'm so happy!!!! And it's everything thanks to you Graham! I listened to you and went to her!!!! :D

mentos_007 said:
Hertz!!!
You know what?! I want to thank you VERY VERY VERY much :)
Why? Because I went to my tutor... actually I didn't know what I was going to say her, but after a few seconds of our chat, she told me that was is impossible that I scored... I haven't scored... well.. I haven't received even 1 point on the test and she asked me if I wanted to write this test right then. she was so shocked that I got 0 points out of 4 during the first test, while the whole group almost aced in the test. Of course I agreed! I do wanted to write it once again when I weren't tired. I wrote the whole test in 7 minutes and got 3,5 points out of 4. I got everythig well done, but she told me that she couldn't give me max points because I wrote the test for a second time.. and I'm with her here :) I'm so happy!!!! And it's everything thanks to you Graham! I listened to you and went to her!!!! :D
*hi five!*

Congrats, you must have some very understanding teachers :)

Good luck Mentos, I'm doing exams at the minute as well, I've fallen asleep revising many times cos its just soooo exciting learning about the thermal processes going on inside double glazing (who knew?), ahem, not.

Don't worry! I'm sure you'll do well if you know it all, we all have off-days!

Get some sleep... I usually find that if I stay up when I should have gone to bed that I don't remember any of the stuff anyway!

Like Hertz says you should talk to your personal tutor if you have one, I don't and its a pity I say.

Most reactions

Back