ooops :)

Becky said:
Good luck Mentos, I'm doing exams at the minute as well, I've fallen asleep revising many times cos its just soooo exciting learning about the thermal processes going on inside double glazing (who knew?), ahem, not.

Don't worry! I'm sure you'll do well if you know it all, we all have off-days!

Get some sleep... I usually find that if I stay up when I should have gone to bed that I don't remember any of the stuff anyway!

Like Hertz says you should talk to your personal tutor if you have one, I don't and its a pity I say.

actually it is not my personal tutor... I had one in high school in physics, but now it would be too much for my budget :p:p I'd rather save cash for camera hehe :) I talked to my teacher at university :D

Is it crazy for someone to have an unusually strong crush on a internet forum alias?

I mean, mentos might not even be real, but I still have a crush on her...

...trallalaaaa.

bace said:
Is it crazy for someone to have an unusually strong crush on a internet forum alias?

I mean, mentos might not even be real, but I still have a crush on her...

...trallalaaaa.

I AM real!!! :grumpy: ask Hertz :)

mentos_007 said:
actually it is not my personal tutor... I had one in high school in physics, but now it would be too much for my budget :p:p I'd rather save cash for camera hehe :) I talked to my teacher at university :D
In UK Colleges and Universities you are assigned a personal tutor who 'looks after' a bunch of students. They may or may not teach you in class but they are there to help you with everything - problems in College and in your private life. The service is free here.
I used to be one when I was head of Faculty. You behave like a surrogate parent as most of the students are away from home for the first time.

Glad you got it sorted, Alex. You should always talk to a tutor if you have any problems. They are all on the same side as you, and you are all working towards the same goal. Education is a team effort ;)

And Bace, Mentos is very real and far, far better in real life. I know, I've hugged her (and LaPhoto and Vixenta - drew the line at Rob though) :lol:

Hertz van Rental said:
And Bace, Mentos is very real and far, far better in real life. I know, I've hugged her (and LaPhoto and Vixenta - drew the line at Rob though) :lol:

:D:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back