Oops! Caught someone else's flash! :D

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is one of the hundreds of photos that I took during the dance theatre performance of that dance school where my daughter also goes to, and it seems like I caught someone else's flash here :D.
I still haven't gone through all my pics of Friday (this is one from Friday) and Sunday, though I am working on them like crazy, my eyes hurt, tears are streaming (well, just about ;)), but I think there was another one later that has the same phenomenon. Funny! :D

Auffhrung_Fremd-Blitz.jpg

I feel even more in awe with emayd's photos now than I ever have, by the way.

Well, it certainly was not my plan to get a photo like this!
I have many a blooper from my onstage photos of that dance piece - not necessarily all with someone else's flash in them. My - so much went wrong. I have never done anything like this before... But yes, this one is here because in a way I find it cool ;).

Right. I knew there was another one which I caught towards the end of the show, and I went to look for it to downsize it and present here, even though I am still far from being at that point in my postprocessing work, I have barely finished to work on the first act :)roll: ) - but this clearly is not my flash as I am in the photo myself (sort of, heehee, as a shadow, :biggrin: )

Auffhrung_Fremd-Blitz2.jpg

I had a similar thing once posted here a LONG time ago. Except it was a very wide angle shot of a big room, and I caught the flash of just a small group of tourists.

It always gives some great interesting effects. I've been thinking of how this can be taken out of the realm of blooper and simply be making a subject stick out of a otherwise dull scene.

Most reactions

Back