Oops, late again: new MOTW ---> duncanp

What one word best describes you?

What is your less favorite type of food?

Are you taller or shorter that most of your friends?

What is the age requiem to get a driver license in the UK?

Who is your favorite singer or band?

What is your earliest memory of life?

What is the age requiem to get a driver license in the UK?

Who is your favorite singer or band?

Pink Floyd Or Lostprophets

What is your earliest memory of life?

a dual carriage way bridge with lots of cars going under neath it when i was about 2

What got you interested in photograph? What is a tough one not sure I could answer that myself.

Its all due to a single magazine, i have always liked cameras and stuff but only when i was presented with one kind of thing. while in Singapore 2 years ago a badly hurt my foot and my uncle gave my a pile of magazines to read while everyone was swimming. There were many scuba diving ones but i had read ones like them before. there were 2 Practical photography magazines, i read them cover to cover and was amazed, and captured :p i bought another copy for the plane back and shot film until i got my FZ20 i have bought the magazine every month since.

Have you taken any photography classes?

Nooo...

What do your friend and family think of your photos and interest in photography?

My dad now is very into my photography and I'm glad that he tries to help whenever he can, not to mention the funding help :p

my friends are just like omg big camera o.0 and don't really understand.

What one word best describes you?

Duncan :p

What is your less favorite type of food?

microwave chicken

Are you taller or shorter that most of your friends?

i was smaller, many (all) of my friends developed before me, but now it is very amusing in a way to upset people when they suddenly say "omg duncan is taller than me i must have shrunk" :D

Name 3 places you'd like to visit (near or far, anywhere in the world).

Name 3 things/activities you'd like to try (eg skydiving, snowmobiling, long distance swim or run, a triathlon, being on stage, driving a racecar... stuff like that. Not from that list, of course, but stuff along those lines).

Name 3 places you'd like to visit (near or far, anywhere in the world).

Antartica

Himalayas

Some other extreme location

Name 3 things/activities you'd like to try (eg skydiving, snowmobiling, long distance swim or run, a triathlon, being on stage, driving a racecar... stuff like that. Not from that list, of course, but stuff along those lines).

featuring on a show of somesort

driving something way more expensive than i cna ever afford in a a crash-free enronment

being in the MLG

Photograph anything that tells us something else about you and explain what it means

lemme think on this one...

I think it's about time you returned to this one. Looking forward to something particularly illuminating about your good self.

(Heyyy, good choice on wanting to go to Antarctica!!!)

What courses will you take next year?

What's your favourite chocolate bar (or candy)?

What is your favourite season?

(Heyyy, good choice on wanting to go to Antarctica!!!)

What courses will you take next year?

Same as ther year i just had.... too many to list, they work us too hard

What's your favourite chocolate bar (or candy)?

do mint after eights count?

What is your favourite season?

autumn

#

that picture is coming...

OK, hurry up then :D
The week is over, it is soon time to call for the new MOTW.
(It is always over too soon, isn't it?)

OK, hurry up then :D
The week is over, it is soon time to call for the new MOTW.
(It is always over too soon, isn't it?)

YES, looks like I'm going to have to post a pic of a camera as i love photography
... :)

DSCF0961.jpg

Looks like you're getting extra free days - I hope this service is going to be extended to everyone.

One last question though, how do you find that lens to use?

Sorry, I was full of resolve to start the new MOTW-thread YESTERDAY but ... work came in the way. Grrr! But now ... and well, Duncan, your thread had to be unstuck. Was a nice week!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back