Oops!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sabine and Mia - snap in the kitchen one morning.

ohoops.jpg

:D

:lol: Nice one. Im amazed at the human eye, and how it can strike that pose. :lol: Both your eyes can turn in, but they cant turn out. (bet ya everyone who reads this is trying it now, and they will blame me for the migraine they get later. )

You won't believe it, Chiller, but to my utter shock, Sabine showed me how she can move ONE EYE ONLY out of that position! Not only to the middle position, but even further out! I felt almost sick to the stomach when I saw her do that "trick". Ugh! :pale:

You won't believe it, Chiller, but to my utter shock, Sabine showed me how she can move ONE EYE ONLY out of that position! Not only to the middle position, but even further out! I felt almost sick to the stomach when I saw her do that "trick". Ugh! :pale:

whoa....with a capital W. That would be cool to see. My buddy can roll his eyes into his head...thats creepy, but I have never seen somebody do that with just one eye.

:addpics:

else we don't belive you ;)

Ohoh...I think you were told Corrina. :lol:

Well, I might try to make her "do the trick", eventually, not just now, though (she's about to leave the house for school just now) - if I "survive" the session without feeling too sick in the process. It looks AWFUL!

Most reactions

Back