Oozing Pustule

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Even though it's only rust and paint it's still kinda gross, but I like the orange and white together. It's an old abandoned coal chute -- from my walk to the grocery store.

Joe

coal_chute.jpg

I wonder how many people will see the title and think "Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Ain't gonna click on that! No way. No how." :)

Even though it's only rust and paint it's still kinda gross, but I like the orange and white together. It's an old abandoned coal chute -- from my walk to the grocery store.

Joe

View attachment 153110

Had one almost exactly the same in my house in Detroit. The chute went down the basement in a room. Of course, it was welded shut. The room was a nice tool storage area.

Joe

View attachment 153110

Had one almost exactly the same in my house in Detroit. The chute went down the basement in a room. Of course, it was welded shut. The room was a nice tool storage area.

When I was a child in Pittsburgh 60 years ago now our home was heated with coal and the coal chute was used. We burned dirty coal instead of that new clean coal. I was just getting big enough to help my dad with some coal shoveling, or so I thought, when we moved into a new home with a new fangled gas furnace.

Joe

I wonder how many people will see the title and think "Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Ain't gonna click on that! No way. No how." :)

But that's why it's so compelling and you have to click on it!

Joe

Joe

View attachment 153110
We had a retired coal chute in the house in which I grew up in Oak Park (MI), too. It, too, was welded shut. Didn't look like the one the OP posted, though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back