Opinions on a cover shot?

The better shot?

• Photo 1

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
You are welcome. I am not crazy about the font too. I am on lunch break, so I just grab whatever font that is in front of me.
In our line of work, we have to present tones of info (bad & good) on a single slide & still make it seamingly not clutter & easy to read. So we play with careful placement, color, font sizes & perceptions a lot.
Anyway, good luck.

Well, as nice as I can be anyways.

I think I will agree with that.

I don't know what kind of paper Shepherdstown has but you don't have to go very far across the state line to find amateur photographers working for a paper. When the photos are not shot by the editor who is also the writer, designer and a pretty bad photographer, they come from someone from the community and they are not very good.

So you started with an assumption. And that is fine as it happens to most of us. But there was no need to be rude when you found out you were wrong when a simple sorry would have worked just fine.

I still think it should be in another forum. Just like the thread a day or two ago with some one raving about how good his clients are. If you have a business and you have clients, you're not a Noob.

I vote for Number 1. Simple and appealing image. Makes me sneeze, though :p

I voted for number 2, photo composition with the text placement looks better in my eye.

#1 for some reason has a better positionning

Most reactions

Back