Opinions on Photo's

I think it is the one on the sidewalk but I'm not sure. Maybe he will pop his head back in here. I will take a shot at editing the lake scene like what I was talking about.

Edit????? what do you think now

hook1.jpg

Original????

DSC_0231.jpg

This is what I had in mind, taking out the cyan makes it darker and it looks like the trees pop out a bit more, but doesn't take away the blue.

DSC_0112.jpg

yeah I had done that also but my wife and i both did not like it as much... I think the blue does it... But yes I over did it in my edit!!! Infact I am going back and erasing that edit!!! LOL

But I like the fireplace in the background and kinda dont want to lose it!

yeah I had done that also but my wife and i both did not like it as much... I think the blue does it... But yes I over did it in my edit!!! Infact I am going back and erasing that edit!!! LOL

Just a thought, I like the darker one but it is your image and I have deleted it so don't worry.

i'm sorry CSR but your edit TOTALLY ruined that photo.. his original was amazing, i loved the mystical look of it.. i loved the darkness of the trees (almost looked like sillouttes) your edit makes the trees really noisy.. not a fan at all..

Oh I am not really worried cause most of these are learning shots.... I just dont want every one just jacking my pics for the fun of it! Not like I can stop them!!!

So What do you think is the best shot???

Oh I am not really worried cause most of these are learning shots.... I just dont want every one just jacking my pics for the fun of it! Not like I can stop them!!!

So What do you think is the best shot???

Your best shot is definitely the lake scene.

i'm sorry CSR but your edit TOTALLY ruined that photo.. his original was amazing, i loved the mystical look of it.. i loved the darkness of the trees (almost looked like sillouttes) your edit makes the trees really noisy.. not a fan at all..

Just to let you know, they are noisy because of Photobucket. It was noisy when I started.

thanks for all the input.... I was kinda hoping that some other people would get involved in this but I truly appreciate yall two for helping. Anyother thoughts or comments are welcome!

Yeah I know about photobucket. they suck cause they auto resize and make all photos noisy

Just to let you know, they are noisy because of Photobucket. It was noisy when I started.

the noise is a minor thing i didn't like.. the fact that you completely changed the mood of the photo is what i REALLY don't like... you turned the blue into purple, and took away the nice silloutted look of the trees...

thanks for all the input.... I was kinda hoping that some other people would get involved in this but I truly do thank yall two for helping. Anyother thoughts or comments are welcome!

you may get more comments tomorrow.. it is pretty late.. at least for me.. its 2am.. so i'd imagine most people are in bed.. my pills keep me up, which is the only reason I'm awake right now..

Most reactions

Back