Opinions on Photo's

Got it already.

didn't mean to offend you, just wanted to let you know why i didn't like it..

Repeating it over and over gets irritating, you know? I understand I changed it, it wasn't originally what I was wanting to do but it is a small file and he had put it through PhotoBucket so I was limited. I was trying to make the trees pop and keep the same blue but with the compression and the small file I could only do so much with the curves.

Speaking of Jeffro, please don't use Photobucket, it compresses the crap out of your images. I realize sometimes you have to but I think Flickr doesn't do as much compression.

if number one really isn't edited,
i think number 1 is the best of all.. :thumbup:
number 3 looks cool too

To restart the thread today I am looking for opinions of 4 photographs. I will be entering one into a small in house competition for the Photography club I joined a few months ago. I cant decide what to enter. Opinions are helpful are what pictures catch your eye!

Thanks people!

NEW SHOTS

lakemartin1a.jpg

DSC_0267-1.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

Urban1a-1.jpg

I love the spider web pic. Was a very good take, good eye to see at this little things... maybe more worm light on it. But I would use that.;)

I agree with mbcreate above, the spiderweb one caught my eye initially. I don't think the tree on the blue lake background is sharp enough. I might go for the pulley out of your final set but it is not quite interesting enough if i was to be critical, good shot though in other respects.

Thanks for all the input and I have the Lake Martin Blue picture hanging with a Lightning Bolt that I took. I have had a number a great responces to them both. Thanks again the Show is 3 weeks and we are 1 week in!

Most reactions

Back