Opinions on Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC Macro?

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

Does anybody here use this Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC Macro lens? Are you happy with it? (I might buy one from someone who bought it used in August and has been trying to sell it since December. He's asking for $225, and the lens seems to be in perfect condition. It's just suspicious to me that he's willing to sell it for almost a third of its cost.)

Thanks for your help!

Hi all,

Does anybody here use this Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC Macro lens? Are you happy with it? (I might buy one from someone who bought it used in August and has been trying to sell it since December. He's asking for $225, and the lens seems to be in perfect condition. It's just suspicious to me that he's willing to sell it for almost a third of its cost.)

Thanks for your help!

Yeah, I have that lens. I'm pretty happy with it, and I'd say it's the lens I use most. I have a 50 and 85 (both 1.8) , and 70-200 3.5-I forget. Out of them I always seem to use the sigma. I don't know what specific tests you could do to test it out, sorry.

Thanks much for your reply, photogmatt, it really helps. You have some good glas (i.e., Nikon 70-200), so if this one is the lens you use the most then it must be good.

Anybody else has this one? The seller is now asking for just $200...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back