Opinions on the K3 II

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The old K30 has served me well, but the indications are that the cost to repair it exceed the value. So looking at the K3 II. Any reviews from actual users - the good, bad and ugly?

The original K-3 is a great deal right now as it is discontinued. Mine has been dead reliable, in addition to awesome. Plenty of in-depth discussion on K-3II at PF. :)

Every time I think I've decided on one, I change my mind. Like the K3 and the fact that it has an on board flash, but the k3ii has pixel shift which I really would like to try and I seldom use on board flash. Money isn't the issue, so here I am still weighing the merits when I should be ordering one.

The original K-3 is a great deal right now as it is discontinued. Mine has been dead reliable, in addition to awesome. Plenty of in-depth discussion on K-3II at PF. :)

Every time I think I've decided on one, I change my mind. Like the K3 and the fact that it has an on board flash, but the k3ii has pixel shift which I really would like to try and I seldom use on board flash. Money isn't the issue, so here I am still weighing the merits when I should be ordering one.

If money isn't an issue by all means get the K-3II! :icon_biggrin:

If money isn't an issue by all means get the K-3II! :icon_biggrin:

And I have the blessings of the wife either way so I guess it's dumb to even question. I think it's more the case of a kid in the toy store syndrome. You have the pick of either, but you only get one!

Sometimes you just have to choose!!! New K3 II is on the way, be in on Wednesday. Now if the kid in me can endure the wait LOL

Being of the age I am, change is always hard to accept, such is the case with a new camera. The K3 II is in, and I've started to practice with it. A lot of the features/controls are the same as the K30, just in different places. I can see it will take awhile. Practice for today.
front small.jpg

Awe,. Cute little pumpkin.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you!!! She's the youngest of 6 grandkids, with 12 years between her and the next youngest, and only lives 15 mins from us. At 3 months old we found out by accident that she's a natural at working the camera!

Most reactions

Back