Opinions please... #1

tiffany15

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a project due on Monday for the end of my photography class and really wanted to get some C&C before turning them in. These are all SOOC shot with natural light.

Thanks!

134846.jpg

b_134846.jpg

Is this large enough?

Why do you think this will be moved? Did I do something wrong?

the light is perfect, except for her face. Could you bring her face up a bit?

Thanks! if I had a clue how to do anything in photoshop other than crop or something simple... :)

if the light above the subject's head is natural, ie. sunlight, then I must say this is a wonderful shot. perfect details on the girl's white dress.

1. the face needs to be exposed by about 4 - 6% more.

2. try shooting the same shot at a larger aperture, say f/1.8 o or so, if you have an appropriate lens. I would like to see the background approximately 15% darker and naturally blurred.

3. would have been great if you could ask the little lady to place her palm at the wall's edge, so that her fingers would be visible.

great job, keep it up ! :)

This is an interesting image. I don't think you're far off.

I'm wondering if this is a cropped image. I would like to see a wee bit more space above her head. This crop feels slightly cramped. A little more space would emphasise her small size in this setting. Her arm and leg form a right angle. You might get a bit of criticism about that.

Since she is looking into the lens, I feel see is interacting with the viewer and so a bit more detail in the face would be in order.

With the proper title, you could do well with this one.

Good luck.

Pete

Attachments

• $b_134846.jpg
    $b_134846.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 103

Most reactions

Back