Opinions please everyone......

notPhotogenic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
....and don't hold back because I'm new :lol: This is just a selection of some of the different things I like to photograph....

funkypiks007b8cm.jpg

img2827b3ye.jpg

img2894b0nj.jpg

oakwood018b9yv.jpg

oakwood034ab9gu.jpg

well done person ive never met before in my life *shifty*

great use of chrome

Ha, father and daughter meeting here :D.
Cool.
And Alan, who is it to clean all these shiny crome things in your house? You yourself, and THEN you take the photo? Or you wait for someone to clean it for you and when that someone has made it all shiny, you go and take the close-ups?

For I really do like the one on the centre of the two taps.
And that spiral thing there (of which I don't know what it is) because of the repeated reflection patterns including that hint of sky blue on the right!

Shiny things go well with you, as it seems, therefore I also like the arrangement of that shiny pot (of sorts, whatever pot that one is...) on the tiles, with the lines reflecting and getting distorted in that pot. Cool. Very simple composition and yet quite an effectful one.

The first of the two flowers looks a bit soft, the second is nice. I have only ever seen those kind of flowers on garden exhibitions, but each time I have seen them I felt compelled to photograph them, too ;). Nice one.

Do stay, post more.

Ooooo... shiny things :)
Well spotted and well shot. Love that chrome, and the first one is especially intriguing

Thanks for the comments.....
I love using chrome, it creates so many light and reflective options.
I do all the cleaning :lmao:
I agree with you about the 1st flower, it actually looks better before I cropped the photo
The spiral is a kitchen tap with hose, that's why it has the vertical coil, a useless tap though:mrgreen:
.... and Yes, Fotophia is my lovely (youngest) daughter :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back