Opinions please =)

AngelMommy03

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a beginner and I really enjoy taking photos of barns and old buildings. I would like opinions on these two photos, please. (I added a slight HDR effect to each of these.) Thanks in advance! :sexywink:

ShackBWHolgaHDRWMK.jpg

WhiteBarnBWHDR-WMK.jpg

1is awesome!
2nd ehhh nothing too special

Remember, its not always the photo, it's the subject that intrigues the audiance as well

I like them both, though I like #1 the best :)

I like #1 more than #2, but I think the vignetting in #1 is just a little bit too obvious and too dark. The second photo just is not doing it for me...seems like it's shot from too far away with too short of a focal length, which makes the trees seem relatively more important than the old barn.

I like #1 more than #2, but I think the vignetting in #1 is just a little bit too obvious and too dark. The second photo just is not doing it for me...seems like it's shot from too far away with too short of a focal length, which makes the trees seem relatively more important than the old barn.

+1

Also, why mention the "slight HDR"? I see some blown out spots which is opposite of what you should get with a high dynamic range.
IMO, HDR processing is irrelevant to the feedback on the photo.

I really like the 2nd one, maybe it´s cause as you like to shoot barns I really like to shoot trees maybe thats why I like 2nd shoot.

I like the clairty in number one.. but I agree it needs a much more slight vignette, or none at all.

Number two seems to highlight the old tree more than the building, and lacks the crispness of the first one. It also feels a little bright.

Most reactions

Back