Opinions?

I don't know Mark, your edit looks a little blueish/green to me.

It's porobably time to run a calibration validation on my system, it's been a couple months, so maybe I'm off, but I don't think my system shifted too much.

May be it's just personal taste.

I don't know Mark, your edit looks a little blueish/green to me.

It's porobably time to run a calibration validation on my system, it's been a couple months, so maybe I'm off, but I don't think my system shifted too much.

May be it's just personal taste.

You could be right... My eyes are a challenge to work with.

I'm not making excuses, but I wear very thick glasses and I am color deficient (can't always see similar colors for what they are...). So when I say my eyes are a challenge... Well at times what I see isn't "the norm".

I do love the original photo. :)

Before I add my 2 cents... I just want to say that I LOVE this photograph. :)

The only adjustment I would make is to the white balance/levels... IMHO the original is just a hair to bright... but as usual that may be just me.

I've included a quick edit that I did... just to show what I mean.

Original:
4669924139_8f041eabbb.jpg

My thoughts:
4669924139_8f041eabbb.jpg

I think the original is better. It looks blue/green now.

Well, I'm glad everyone loves it! Now I know what to go fr consistently!

I have a few portfolio building sessions coming up this month and will definitely pay more attention to what I'm doing :)

No disrespect BuS_RiDeR, but you seriously need to get your monitor calibrated. I think this isn't the first time your edit looks off.

The photo looks very nice, I just don't like that there is very little of the face visible. It appears that she has a smile on her face - at least (as much as I can see) the eyes look like they're smiling. In that case I'd have tried a closer, portrait-style shot to emphasize the eyes.

All in all still great!

woops accidentally posted pics in your thread

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back