opposite sex attractions

hmmmm...for me....
...someone who can talk. I'm not exactly mute, I wanna talk! I like when people are interested in people other than themselves. I like when people aren't afraid to show that they care about you, no matter who is around. I like when a person isn't afaid to make me feel like I'm important/special to him.

Verbal said:
Haha! It's not clever, it just means I've been watching far too many John Wayne movies lately. ;)

verbal...? you need to chg your avitar to john wayne... :mrgreen:

i agree with photo gal.. your so dang funny...keep it up..

mountainlander said:
And a girl that can use a flip top toothpaste tube without getting it all gunky.

THANK YOU!! Marry me, mountainlander ... we'll have clean toothpaste tubes together ... unless you squeeze from the middle ... :D

anicole said:
THANK YOU!! Marry me, mountainlander ... we'll have clean toothpaste tubes together ... unless you squeeze from the middle ... :D

now we are crossing the line, pallie....

besides, when you read mountainlander, doesnt it sound more me than you?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

just joshin' ya ....nicole.... go ahead, i know how toothpaste turns you on.

:D ( your such a freak... :hug:: )

aprilraven said:
now we are crossing the line, pallie....

besides, when you read mountainlander, doesnt it sound more me than you?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

just joshin' ya ....nicole.... go ahead, i know how toothpaste turns you on.

:D ( your such a freak... :hug:: )

Haha! Nicole, is that a trick I should be learning? Should I approach the ladies and strike up a toothpaste conversation? I could use the help. =P

Verbal said:
Haha! Nicole, is that a trick I should be learning? Should I approach the ladies and strike up a toothpaste conversation? I could use the help. =P

verbal... you may not can handle a girl like nicole... there are more than a few men in straight jackets after dating her... :drool: it takes all you got to handle a chick like her..but if thats what your looking for, she will give you pointers..

( dang pallie, this is like talking behind your back right in front of you!!)
deep love cousin!! luv ya..mean it!

Verbal said:

Verbal, aprilraven is FOREVER picking on me because in our little torturous bond, I'm the organized one and she's the fly by the seat of the pants one. I've seen her toothpaste tube and it's beat all to heck, wrinkled, smashed and paste just gooping out.

Aprilraven ... now you're just braggin'. :grumpy:

Verbal ... dude, you rock all on your own. You should just sit back and let THEM talk to you.

anicole said:
Verbal ... dude, you rock all on your own. You should just sit back and let THEM talk to you.

Last time a girl talked to me it was a retarded girl who came up to me, pet my hair, and told me I'm a pretty horse.

Actually I'm kidding, lol... I have TONS of female friends. I seem to get along better with girls than guys, lol. But unfortunately I'm the "nice guy" they come to when they need to complain about their boyfriends. :er:

aprilraven said:
verbal... you may not can handle a girl like nicole... there are more than a few men in straight jackets after dating her... :drool: it takes all you got to handle a chick like her..but if thats what your looking for, she will give you pointers..

( dang pallie, this is like talking behind your back right in front of you!!)
deep love cousin!! luv ya..mean it!

Just so we're all clear ... keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer, and put Aprilraven under her own surveillence team.

Oh, hey, ravie-babie ... :greenpbl: :greenpbl:

....i know, right?

Verbal said:
Actually I'm kidding, lol... I have TONS of female friends. I seem to get along better with girls than guys, lol. But unfortunately I'm the "nice guy" they come to when they need to complain about their boyfriends. :er:

H E L L O! Tha's when you go, "Oh, come here sweetie ... let Verbal hold you a while. YOu just need a hug ... no really ... I'll just hold you!"

Just kidding. Dude, I know many marriages that have begun just from being a pal. Seriously, beauty fades. Personalities change over the years. If you can't still be friends with someone, how in the world are you going to spend the last 25-30 years of your life? They will always remember you for being the tender guy. The good guy. The one that they compare the others to and think "Why can't Joe be like Verbal? He was so sweet."

Don't listen to aprilraven. She's just ... well, let's just say her newt is empty and she's growing some more.

Most reactions

Back